Your main duties will include:
- To provide effective administration service to field teams.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining offender information on relevant approved database.
- Ensure all mandatory appointments as indicated on the ISPs are arranged.
- Assist in the administration of offender management and enforcement by ensuring that appropriate records and files are kept.
- Prepare and maintain cases and other records and files.
Please apply here and forward your CV and career overview to us and we will review your application as quickly as possible.